Austria is famous for Apres Ski, Saalbach is the perfect place for après ski with over 40 mountain restaurants and bars.
After a hard day on the mountain treat yourself to a gluhwein and for the ladies a mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and rum.
An absolute must is the “Spitzbub”, situated near the Kohlmais Lift, best bar in town, entertaining bar staff, live music, Ibiza club tunes. If you are nice to them you can drink Jaegermeisters and try to attempt to build a pyramid with the empty JM bottles!
Chris, Mike and Dani will look after you!
Apres Ski and Night Club
If you still have enough energy after an après ski session and dinner, why not pop along to Castellos in the heart of the town centre of Saalbach, enjoy live music and dance tunes.
Some of our favourite mountain restaurants
- Pfeffer Alm The oldest mountain restaurant, candle light
- Goat Stall Lots of Goats!
- Maisalm Great Pizzas and relaxing outdoor sofas overlooking Saalbach
- Thurneralm Great food and cheap beer!
- Alte Schmiede Amazing museum restaurant with traditional food
- Hinterhagalm The biggest Apres Ski Alm in Europe.
- Wieseralm Fantastic cuisine and fine wines
- Westenstadl Horses!
For more resort information log onto the Saalbach tourist office website.